Please review our Covid – 19 policies below
**We are back open!**
We are more than ready to welcome you all back. We will however need to take extra care as we get back to climbing. Please review our operating guidelines that we have put in place for your safety and the safety of the wider community:
- We will be opening with a reduced capacity for members and day pass users.
- Each area of the gym will have an assigned number of climbers/belayers that are allowed at a time. See graphics at the gyms. Manchester 30 Total climbers and Nashua 40 total climbers.
- It is good etiquette if the gym is busy, to rotate around a bit in case other climbers are waiting to get into the area you are using.
- Each person is required to check-in and check-out so we may keep an accurate customer count.
- Physical distancing of 6+ feet.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter the gym! Continue to sanitize throughout your session. We have hand sanitizer but it is a good idea to bring a small container to keep with you as you climb because the more convenient it is the more likely you are to use it often.
- Please bring a mask.
- Staff will be wearing a mask at all times. We encourage you to do the same.
- A mask must be worn at all times, including while you are on belay.
- The fitness area in Nashua is open. Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Rental chalk bags — will not be available for now.
- Please bring your own rope if you are leading.
- Showers and water fountains are closed. Our water bottle filling station is open.
- No loose chalk.This has always been the rule at Vertical Dreams but we will be enforcing it more strictly due to the airborne nature of the COVID virus. Extra Dust in the air can help it spread.
Please help protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19 by following these hygiene measures. For further information, please refer to the CDC Guidelines.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask — it helps minimize the transmission of the virus.
- Please practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more.
- stay home if you’re not feeling well, or if you are experiencing any of the Coronavirus symptoms
- identified by the CDC:
- A fever or chills
- Cough and/or sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- A new loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
WHERE NEW HAMPSHIRE COMES TO CLIMB!
Welcome to Vertical Dreams Indoor Climbing! With two convenient locations in Manchester and Nashua, NH, Vertical Dreams offers something for everyone. We sport New Hampshire’s tallest climbing wall in Manchester with top roping, lead climbing, bouldering, and routes for all abilities. Our Nashua location has a larger roped climbing area with rock-like textured walls. Vertical Dreams is the most versatile and welcoming climbing experience in the Greater Manchester and Greater Nashua areas!
Vertical Dreams’ Manchester location is conveniently situated in Manchester’s historic Millyard. Our Manchester climbing gym prides itself on providing a fun, and welcoming environment for all ages.
Vertical Dreams’ Nashua location is located downtown off Main Street (Near the Shaws plaza). Our Nashua climbing gym is the perfect way to inject some fun into your healthy life-style.
Climbing is a great activity for families, friends, and a fantastic way to meet new people. Whether you’re new to climbing or are looking to take your climbing skills to the next level, Vertical Dreams has you covered!
Tuesday Women’s Specials
Tuesday’s, 5PM – 10PM
Women get a climbing pass for $10.
Thursday College Special 5PM – 10PM (September – May)
With a valid college ID
**Free Belay class with purchase of a day pass and rentals.
Vertical Dreams – Manchester: Phone: (603) 625-6919
Vertical Dreams – Nashua: Phone: (603) 943-7571
Click Here For Our Current Rates & Hours